• In February, Erez crossing between Gaza and Israel was open for 25 out of 25 scheduled days.
• The number of crossings during February decreased by 7% compared to the previous month.
• Accessible only to Israeli issued permit holders, primarily medical and other humanitarian cases, merchants, and aid workers.
* The figures reflect number of times people crossed, but not the actual number of people crossing.
• Rafah crossing between Gaza and Egypt opened on three out of 29 scheduled days during February 2015.
• The crossing has been closed since 24 October 2014, except for 42 days.
• There are at least 30,000 Palestinians registered as humanitarian cases waiting to leave Gaza via Rafah.