About the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People
Follow UNISPAL Twitter RSS
1. Adoption of the agenda.
2. Election of officers.
3. Draft programme of work of the Committee (A/AC.183/2007/CRP.1).
4. The current situation in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem.
5. Report by the Chairman on the United Nations Asian Meeting in Support of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People, Kuala Lumpur, 15 and 16 December 2006, and the United Nations Forum of Civil Society in Support of the Palestinian People, Kuala Lumpur, 17 December 2006.
6. Report by the Chairman on the United Nations Seminar on Assistance to the Palestinian People, Doha, 5 and 6 February 2007.
7. United Nations International Meeting in Support of Israeli-Palestinian Peace, headquarters of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome, 22 and 23 March 2007 (Working Paper No. 1).
8. Accreditation of civil society organizations with the Committee (Working Paper No. 2).
9. Other matters.