Follow UNISPAL Twitter RSS
1. The Palestine question;
9. Letter dated 3 December 1971 from the Permanent Representatives of Algeria, Iraq, the Libyan Arab Republic and the People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen addressed to the President of the Security Council (S/10409);
12. Complaint by Iraq concerning incidents on its frontier with Iran (S/11216);
16. The Middle East problem, including the Palestinian question;
17. Request by the Libyan Arab Republic and Pakistan for consideration of the serious situation arising from recent developments in the occupied Arab territories (S/12017);
19. The question of the exercise by the Palestinian people of its inalienable rights;
20. The situation between Iran and Iraq;
21. Complaint by Iraq (S/14509).
I should be grateful if you would have this letter circulated as a document of the Security Council.