· Four Palestinians were killed and 12 injured by missiles fired by the Israeli Air Force. The injured include a 10-year-old boy.
· The Israeli Air Force carried out six air strikes on the Gaza Strip.
· On two occasions, Israeli patrol boats opened fire at Palestinian fishing boats at sea, forcing them to return to shore (Rafah).
· Three demonstrations took place in the Gaza and Rafah governorates: one to protest the non-issuance of Palestinian IDs; one to demand that Palestinians in Egypt be allowed to return to Gaza; and one to protest against the siege imposed on the Gaza Strip.
· IDF tanks and bulldozers carried out four levelling and excavation operations in the Gaza Strip.
· 45 rockets and 10 mortars were fired toward Israel. No injuries were reported as a result. In addition, four mortars were fired at IDF soldiers inside the Gaza Strip.
· Five Palestinians were killed, including four who were shot by an IDF undercover unit in Bethlehem City and one killed in an exchange of fire in Seida village (Tulkarm).
· Twenty-six Palestinians were injured, including five in clashes with the Israeli Border Police while they were organising a sit-in to protest against the digging of a tunnel underneath Silwan village in East Jerusalem.
· Four Israelis were injured, including three demonstrators injured by the IDF in a demonstration in Bil’in and one who was stabbed by an unknown Palestinian in the old City of Jerusalem.
· The IDF imposed 78 curfew hours on localities in the Qalqiliya and Salfit governorates, affecting more than 11,000 people.
· Two residential structures were demolished by the IDF in the Tulkarm and Qalqiliya governorates, leading to the displacement of five Palestinians, including two children.
· 72 flying checkpoints, 129 search operations and 168 arrests/detentions were reported.
· Nine search operations and 10 arrests/detentions by Palestinian security forces were reported.