|Ongoing and Planned Response
The WASH cluster priorities are grouped into two types of interventions:
A. Support to service providers
1. Support to water, wastewater network, and facilities repair.
2. Support to electricity repair.
3. Supply fuel for generators, facilities, and solid waste collection vehicles.
4. Generators including spare parts and consumables.
5. Other consumables, e.g. chlorine.
6. Other spare parts and equipment for infrastructure repair, including large construction equipment.
7.Support to Solid Waste Management of municipalities and communities.
B. Response at household and community level
1. Potable water supply, in form of cash, water voucher, or in-kind trucking support including new water tankers.
2. Water for domestic use trucking.
3. Bulk and HH storage including support to Gaza based production of tanks.
4. Sanitary installations for IDPs and rehabilitation of household sanitation, potentially
including mobile latrines and solid waste collection at community level.
5. Hygiene kits and vouchers for hygiene items including hygiene promotion.
6. Prepositioning of mobile pumps and other ﬂood drainage equipment.
7. Cleaning activities (rubble removal, storm water gullies and lagoons as well as ﬁxing
maintaining storm water critical facilities).
8. Flood prone areas.