2. Incidents involving ambulances and medical teams
Denial of access: 2 incidents
Delay (40-120 min.): 5 incidents
Shooting/Damage to Ambulance: 2 incidents
• The curfew imposed on Husan village on 22 February continued until 5 March for a total of 13 days.
• 3-5 March: The IDF imposed curfew on the houses next to bypass road 60 close to the Al-Aroub refugee camp (Hebron District). The curfew was imposed to allow the IDF to install a high perimeter metal net on the side of the bypass road next to the camp to prevent stoning and firebomb launches.
• Curfews were reported in the following locations: Beit Ummar (5 days), Tell, Ya’bad, Haret Abu Sneineh in Hebron H2 (1 day).
4. House demolitions/Demolition Orders
• 03 March: 6 farmers from Jayyous, Qalqiliya district, received demolition orders for six animal farms.
• Bedouin communities in Al ‘Auja have received final demolition orders for several sheep shacks.
• 04 March: The Israeli High Court approved the “partial” demolition of 3 houses in Hebron H2 area, and the requisition of additional land on both sides to expand the existing prayers’ road between Kiryat Arba' Settlement and Al Ibrahimi Mosque.