UNITED NATIONS PALESTINE COMMISSION
Palestine (3 sections) Scale 1:250,000. Compiled, drawn and printed by Surrey of Palestine, 1940.
Palestine Motor Map (1947 Edition) Scale 1:500,000. Compiled, drawn and printed by Survey of Palestine, 1940. Reprinted with mixer read revision, Survey of Palestine, January 1947.
Palestine Survey Topographical Map
Maps of Palestine Prepared for the information of the United Nations Special Committee by the Government of Palestine
1. This Near and Middle East, Scale 1:4,000,000. Geographical Section, General Staff. Published by the War Office, 1941.
2. Palestine Relief. Scale 1:750,000. Drawn and Printed by Survey of Palestine, April 1946.
3. Palestine, Mean Annual Rainfall: Scale 1:750,000. Drawn and Printed by Survey of Palestine, April, 1946.
-ditto- Scale 1:500,000.
4. Climatic Elements at Characteristic Stations in Palestine Palestine Meteorological Service, February 1946.
5. Palestine Index to Villages and Settlements. Population 1944. Compiled by Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry from the estimates of the Department of Statistics of the Government of Palestine, for 31 December 1944 for each urban and village area. Scale 1:250,000 Overprinted by survey of Palestine, March 1946, Scale 1: 1,000,000.
6. Palestine, Administrative Divisions. Scale 1:750,000. Survey of Palestine, April 1946. Overprinted May 1947.
7. Palestine, Index to Villages and Settlements. Program of Land Settlement to 30 April 1947. Scale: 1:250,000. Compiled and overprinted by Survey of Palestine, June, 1947.
8. Palestine: A Tentative Land Classification. Scale 1:1,000,000. Issued by Survey of Palestine, 1946.
9. Palestine, Index to Villages and Settlements. Scale 1:250,000. Scale 1:2,500,000l. Land in Jewish Possession (as of 31 December 1944) showing Land Transfer Regulations.
Compiled and Printed by Survey of Palestine, April 1946.
As at 31 December 1944, Scale 1:250,000, without zones of Land Transfer Regulations. Printed by Survey of Palestine, April 1946. Land in Jewish Possession, showing land transfer regulations (as at 30 June 1947). Scale 1:250,000. Survey of Palestine, April 1947.
10. Palestine State Domain. Scale 1:250,000 (as at 30 April 1947) Compiled by Survey of Palestine 1946, overprinted by Survey of Palestine, June 1947.
11. Palestine, Forest Lands (and at 31 December 1946) Scale 1:250,000. Survey of Palestine, April 1946.
Palestine: Principal Religious Sites. Scale 1:300,000. Survey of Palestine, 1947.
Palestine of the Old Testamant. Scale 1:500,000. Printed 1938
The Tours of the United Nations Special Committee of Enquiry Motor Map (1947 edition). Scale 1:500,000.
Palestine of the Crusades. Scale 1:350,000. Printed 1937.
Central Judaea. Scale 1:50,000. Printed in 1939, revised 1945.
Galilee, Ancient and Modern. Scale 1:250,000. Survey of Palestine, March 1946.
Palestine, Administrative, February 1946 (in two actions). Scale 1:250,000.
Palestine Scheme ‘A’. Areas to be irrigated in various regions, quantities of water required, and sources of supply. Scale l:1,000,000. Water Research Bureau, Jerusalem 1947.
Geological Map of Palestine. Scale 1:500,000. Compiled and drawn by A. Gluck. Reproduced by Survey of Palestine, 1944.
Palestine: Selected Areas of Waste Land, partly Reclaimable for Agricultural Settlement. Scale 1:250,000. Survey of Palestine 1940. Roads revised to December 1945.
Palestine Density of Population. Grade (arithmatical) density by Administration Divisions (village units). Compiled by J. Hertz and Z. Lifabitz. Scale 1:250,000. Survey of Palestine 1940. Roads revised to 1940, Administrative Boundaries revised to December 1945.
Eretz Israel. Scale 1:500,000, with list of Jewish settlements in Palestine. Issued by the Jewish National Fund, Jerusalem, 1946.
Palestine Plan of Partition (partition boundaries as suggested by Sub-Committee One of the Ad Hoc Committee on the Palestinian Question. Scale 1:250,000. (Overprinted on “Land in Jewish Possession”, Survey of Palestine 1947: Modified and reproduced by United Nations 1947) Map No. 89 U.N. Presentation 557.
Palestine, Plan of Partition. (partition boundaries as adopted by the General Assembly). Scale 1:250,000. Map No 111. United Nations 1948. U.N. Prosecution 627.
Document in PDF format