Question of Palestine home
24 April 1947
FIRST SPECIAL SESSION OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Circulated to the Members of the United Nations by the
Secretary-General, 13 April 1947
1. Opening of the Session by the Chairman of the Delegation of Belgium.
2. Election and Report of the Credentials Committee.
3. Election of the President.
4. Organization of the Session.
5. Adoption of the Agenda.
6. Constituting and Instructing a Special Committee to prepare for the Consideration of the Question of Palestine at the Second Regular Session.