• Number of persons without access to water networks in Gaza is still 10,000
• 9 emergency filling points approved by the Joint Water Committee (JWC) to alleviate water scarcity at the beginning of the Summer are still not operational.
• WASH materials continue, largely, to be denied entry into Gaza. In July, August and September only one truckload of materials for CMWU was allowed into Gaza, although UNICEF had some generators admitted in September. Some 5 trucks of materials for UNICEF and GVC have entered in October, so far.
• The Consolidated Appeals Process (CAP) for 2010 is completed. The WASH cluster assessed 60 projects and in the end recommended 42 to the HCT, with a total value of 38,125,338 USD.
• The Advocacy Taskforce is finalizing a new factsheet on access to water in the West Bank and preparing one on Water Quality and Quantity in Gaza, following largely attended workshops on rights based approaches to water and sanitation advocacy both in the West Bank and Gaza.