The Executive Board,
1. Recalling 23 C/Resolution 27 in which the General Conference, inter alia, invited the Director-General to appoint a leading academic personality with responsibility for conducting a comprehensive study of the conditions in which academic freedoms are guaranteed and exercised in the occupied Arab Territories, the said mission to gather the necessary information in the occupied territories, hear testimony at the Headquarters of the Organization and prepare a report to be submitted, when completed, to the Executive Board for consideration at a future session',
2. Having examined the report of the Director-General contained in document 125 EX/ll and Add.,
3. Noting that as a consequence, the Director-General proposed to the occupation authorities that that mission take place in October 1986,
4. Takes note of document 125 EX/ll and Add.;
5. Invites the Director-General to take all measures necessary for the accomplishment of the mission of the academic personality whom he has designated, on the understanding that that mission shall also investigate the new developments mentioned in the aforesaid report;
6. Decides to consider this question at its 126th session on the basis of the report to be submitted by the Director-General.