· The IDF killed 11 Palestinians and injured 15 others in the Gaza Strip.
· Four IDF soldiers were injured when their tank was hit by a missile in Khan Younis.
· On 5 December, the union of Gas Station Owners announced the end of the week-long strike, allowing the resumption of daily fuel supplies to the Gaza Strip. However, fuel cutbacks that Israel implemented since 28 October are still in place.
· Between 7 and 11 December, the Palestinian strawberries association went on a strike to protest against the limited amount of crops they were allowed to export through Kerem Shalom crossing (17.5 tons/day). The association estimated its daily export capacity at more than 30 tons/day. Meanwhile, an average of 150,000 flowers/day continued to be exported through the crossing.
· Following prior coordination with the PA in Ramallah, Israel continued to allow a limited number of Palestinians to travel out of Gaza through the Erez-Kerem Shalom route. Between 9 and 11 December, 371 Palestinians, including students and Palestinians holding residency permits in foreign countries, were permitted to go to Egypt via Erez. However, 134 were denied access by the Egyptian authorities.
· 18 Qassam rockets and 66 mortars were fired towards Israel, of which four Qassams exploded prematurely in the Gaza Strip. In addition, 31 mortars were fired at IDF soldiers inside the Gaza Strip.
· The IDF killed one PA security officer in Bethlehem City and injured 14 other Palestinians, including two journalists, in the West Bank.
· The IDF imposed 25 curfew hours on communities in the Ramallah and Qalqiliya governorates.
· On 10 December, a group of Israeli settlers took over a hilltop to establish an outpost (Giv’at Halhul) near Halhul town. The IDF evacuated them later the same day (Hebron).
· On 10 December, PA teachers and Education directorates held a half day strike in Bethlehem and Hebron governorates demanding that the PA solve their salary problems.
· 21 search operations and 59 arrests by Palestinian security forces were reported.
· 56 flying checkpoints, 66 IDF search operations, and 83 arrests were reported.