"As is" reference - not a United Nations document
- calls on donors to continue the provision of adequate and predictable assistance to meet the recurrent financing requirements for the PA in 2013, estimated at 1.2 billion USD, with due regard to burden sharing, and to assist in broadening the economic base for Palestinian economic development;
- welcomes the PA’s decision to persevere with the structural reforms, widening of the tax base and containing fiscal spending;
- calls for further collaborative efforts to broaden and enhancing the collection of tax and other Palestinian domestic incomes within all the Palestinian territory, including implementing the understanding to improve the clearance revenue mechanism;
- calls on GOI to take bolder steps to facilitate sustainable growth of the Palestinian economy – one that is underpinned by a vibrant private sector – by further removing obstacles to movement of people and goods, to development, and to trade and exports, including in Area C and East-Jerusalem;
- while welcoming the increase in building materials allowed into Gaza, calls for reopening the borders for all legitimate passage of goods and people and for further extension of the fishing limits in accordance with previous agreements; and
- agrees to reconvene in New York in September 2013 in conjunction with the UN General Assembly.