Question of Palestine home || Permalink || About UNISPAL || Search

English (pdf) ||Arabic||Chinese||Français||Русский||Español||



Follow UNISPAL Twitter RSS

UNITED
NATIONS
S

        Security Council
Distr.
GENERAL
S/7930/Add.1085
22 February 1971

ORIGINAL: ENGLISH

With reference to the Observation Posts established by UNTSO in the Suez Canal Sector, the Chief of Staff of UNTSO has reported that Of Pink, which was temporarily closed on 6 February 1970 (see S/7930/Add.538), has been relocated from MR 7661-8281 to MR 7661-8278 and has been reopened as from 1200 hours GMT, 20 February 1971.


-----


Follow UNISPAL RSS Twitter