· 9 May: A PA National Security Force (NSF) officer was shot and injured when he reportedly broke into the Palestinian Communication Company (PCC) building in Gaza City for unknown reasons. Following the incident, his family members residing in Khan Younis set ablaze two PCC vehicles and threw stones at the PCC building.
· 10 May: A Palestinian bystander was injured during an exchange of gunfire between PA police and gunmen from local family in Gaza City.
· 10 May: A middle-aged Palestinian man was shot and injured by unknown gunmen in Nuseirat Camp. The motive behind the incident is unknown.
· 10 May: A four year-old Palestinian girl was injured during an internal dispute among local family members in Khan Younis.
· 10 May: A Fatah-affiliated Jenin Brigades member was injured when unknown gunmen opened fire on a Fatah base located on Salah Ed-Din road in Bureij Camp.
· 11 May: Two Palestinian bystanders were injured when unknown gunmen opened fire on an Executive Support Force (ESF) military base in Beit Lahia.
· 11 May: Five Palestinians (two PA security officers, two Hamas members and female bystander) were injured during armed clashes between PA NSF and the Hamas affiliated ESF at Jala’ street in Gaza City.
· 11 May: A Palestinian man (not affiliated with the security forces) accidentally shot and injured himself while handling his pistol in Deir El Balah.
· 11 May: A Palestinian teenage boy was shot and injured during a celebratory shooting at a wedding party in Khan Younis.
· 13 May: A 34 year-old Fatah leader was shot and killed by Hamas gunmen in Jabalia Camp. Following the incident, Fatah members shot and injured a Hamas member.
· 13 May: A 34 year-old Palestinian bystander was shot and killed when the family members of Fatah leader who was killed in Jabalia earlier in the day demonstrated in protest to the killing by shooting heavily into the air.
· 13 May: A Palestinian teenage boy was shot and injured in a family feud in Nuseirat Camp.
· 13 May: A Palestinian man (not affiliated with the security forces) accidentally shot and injured himself while he was handling his weapon in Khan Younis.
· 13 May: A stray bullet injured an ESF member during training at their base.
· 10 May: Two Palestinian men were injured during an armed family dispute between two local families in Rafah.
· 13 May: Two Palestinian people were injured during the funeral procession of Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades leader in Jabalia amidst heavy ceremonial shooting that took place.
· 13 May: A Hamas member was injured when unknown gunmen opened fire in his direction in Jabalia Camp. Hamas members accused Fatah of being behind the incident.
· 13 May: Three Palestinians were injured including one in serious condition, in an explosion in Fakhoura area in Jabalia Camp. Local reports indicate that PFLP members were preparing an explosive device.
· 13 May: Two Palestinians affiliated with Hamas (both aged 25 years) were killed and a third injured during intense armed clashes between Hamas and Fatah in Gaza City.
· 13 May: A total of 14 Palestinians, including five PA NSF members and an unknown number of bystanders, were injured when armed factional clashes expanded to the Shejayeh neighbourhood of Gaza City. Sporadic clashes continued after both factions established checkpoints and searched passing vehicles and arrested several people.
· 13 May: A 15 year-old Palestinian boy was killed during an internal dispute between two local families in Nuseirat Camp. It was also reported that his home was set ablaze.
· 13 May: Three employees working in Electricity Company were injured when unknown gunmen opened fire at a company vehicle on Salah Ed-Din road in Al Maghazi Camp.
· 13 May: Three PA NSF members were injured when unknown gunmen travelling in a vehicle opened fire at them at the main entrance of Deir El Balah.
2 Casualties recorded in this section relate to Palestinian inter-factional fighting, family and community disputes and reckless use of weapons. Also reported in this section are casualties indirectly related to the conflict such as incidents involving Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), traffic accidents between Israeli and Palestinians in the oPt and deaths resulting from delay in receiving medical treatment at a checkpoint or during a military operation/curfew. These casualties are not recorded in the total in Section 1.
· 13 May: A Palestinian teenage boy was injured in Rafah when a tunnel located under the borderline between Egypt and and Gaza Strip collapsed.
· 14 May: Three Hamas members were injured during armed clashes between the ESF and Fatah members on Al Whda Street in Gaza City.
· 14 May: A PA Palestinian Security member in the Tal El Hawwa area in Gaza City shot a Hamas activist in the leg.
· 14 May: A 25 year-old Palestinian man was killed and another bystander injured during armed clashed between Fatah and Hamas gunmen in Khan Younis.
· 14 May: Two bodyguards (aged 22 and 24 years) of a Fatah - Al Aqsa Brigades leader bodyguards were killed and 14 others injured when Hamas members targeted the home of the leader with RPGs and heavy shooting.
· 14 May: A PA Preventive Security member was abducted and shot and injured by unknown gunmen in Beit Lahia. Fatah members accused Hamas of being behind the incident.
· 14 May: A PA Preventive Security member was shot and injured by Hamas gunmen in Jabalia.
· 14 May: A 32 year-old Palestinian man was shot killed by unknown gunmen in Khan Younis.
· 15 May: Two Hamas and Fatah members (aged 24 and 47 years) were killed and 12 others injured when the ESF broke into the PA NSF base east of Shejayeh in Gaza City.
· 15 May: Seven PA security forces members (aged 25, 27, 28, 30 and 32 years and two with age not reported) were killed when unknown masked gunmen fired a missile at their jeep. Thejeep overturned on the Eastern road (Karni netzarim). The gunmen then opened fire on the jeep.
· 15 May: Four people were injured when an IED detonated in a home owned by a Hamas member in Gaza City. Local reports indicate that he was preparing an explosive device.
Other incidents (not involving casualties):
· 9 May: A local family gunmen set ablaze the Palestinian Tele-Communications damaging the office.
· 10 May: Unknown gunmen abducted a PA Colonel while he was travelling in his vehicle in Nuseirat Camp. The motive behind the abduction is unknown.
· 11 May: An exchange of gunfire erupted between the ESF and the local family members when the ESF requested the family to stop shooting heavily in the air during a wedding celebration. No injuries were reported.
· 12 May: A roadside bomb was detonated under a jeep owned by a PA police officer in Jabalia Camp. The Jeep was damaged although no injuries were reported.
· 12 May: Unknown gunmen travelling in a vehicle opened fire at the PA NSF east of Al Maghazi Camp. PA NSF members responded with gunfire although no injuries were reported.
· 13 May: Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade’s members abducted a Hamas member in Bureij Camp. Following the incident, the ESF surrounded the home of Al Aqsa Brigades member and heavy shooting erupted for approximately 15 minutes. No injuries were reported.
· 13 May: Armed clashes erupted between the ESF and Fatah members in the Khuza’a area in Khan Younis.
· 14 May: Armed clashes resumed between the ESF and PA NSF in Deir El Balah. It was reported that several RPGs were fired at the PA National Security base although no injuries were reported.
· 15 May: 15 masked gunmen broke into an UNRWA installation in Gaza City in an attempted to steal the commodities using a skip-lift. One of the guards informed nearby neighbours who pursued the gunmen before they fled the premises. Minor damage was reported.
· 9 May: A 35 year-old Palestinian man was killed in Nablus city (Nablus) during a family dispute.
· 12 May: A 26 year-old Palestinian man was killed in Hajja vlliage (Qalqiliya) during a family dispute.
· 12 May: A 31 year-old Palestinian man was injured in Qalqiliya city (Qalqiliya) when a group of masked men opened fire at him.
Other incidents (not involving casualties):
· 10 May to date: The UNRWA health clinic and the camp service office in Camp No.1 (Nablus) remains closed after Palestinians fired into the air over a dispute between a Palestinian refugee family and the UNRWA camp office on a shelter case.
Shelter and Property 3