· On 3 May, The Palestine Centre in Washington D.C. is hosting an event “Whither the Children of the Stone?” with Dr. Brian Barber who examines the situation of a generation of Palestinians living their entire lives under occupation. The event is co-sponsored by the Institute of Palestine Studies.
· On 4 May the Jerusalem Fund in Washington D.C. is organizing a Gallery Exhibition “Nakba Never Forgotten.” In parallel, on 6 May the Jerusalem Fund is organizing a 2016 Hisham Sharabi memorial lecture “Palestinian education for the 21st Century” with Dr. Fouad Moughrabi.
· Palestine Solidarity Campaign on 1-7 April in Bristol, UK is organizing an exhibition by painter Roger Farnworth (1937-2013) “From Warleggan to the West Bank”.
· The Palestine-Israel Development Education course about ongoing conflict in Palestine and Israel organized by the Comhlamh group, will be launched from 7 April in Dublin. The course will cover issues such as history, Gaza, Jerusalem, refugees and settlements.
· In Britain on 6 August the Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign is organizing “ The Big Ride- Palestine” where Palestine supporters will stage a major public event, with music and other entertainment, and with speakers from the growing solidarity movement.
· On 7 April the Working Group of the UN Palestinian Rights Committee is organizing a screening of the film “Giraffada” with director Rani Massalha and moderated by Ahmed Shihab-Eldin of the Huffington Post, at 6:30 p.m. at the Trusteeship Council room, at UN Headquarters in New York. To attend this UN and New York premiere of the award-winning French-German-Italian-Palestinian production, register at http://goo.gl/forms/tR0R6qM9bo
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org