NGO ACTION NEWS
· On 21 July, the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights issued its weekly report on human rights violations (14-20 July 2016).
· On 25 July, American Service Friends Committee held a roundtable discussion entitled “Progressive for Palestine. Is the US ready to rethink Policy on Israel?” Speakers included U.S. Video recording is available here.
· On 2 September, the Jerusalem Fund will hold the exhibition “Bright Stars of Bethlehem: Artists of Palestine” in Washington, D.C.
· On 8 September, the Israel Palestine NGO Working Group will hold its next meeting in New York.
· On 11 November, the Jerusalem Fund of the Palestine Center will hold the 2016 Palestine Center Annual Conference: "The Palestinians: History, Agency, and Future Prospects" in Washington, D.C.
· On 14 July 2016, representatives from the non-governmental human rights organizations Al-Haq and Al Mezan participated in the 2016 High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development at the United Nations in New York.
* * *This page may contain links to third-party Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the United Nations and the United Nations is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The United Nations provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the United Nations. This newsletter is a project of the Division for Palestinian Rights, and is intended to provide information on NGO activities relevant to the question of Palestine . NGOs interested in contributing information on their activities should communicate it by Email The Division reserves the right to make the final selection with regard to material to be included in this newsletter. It cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information.