The United States of America
· On 10 March, a Palestine Film Festival was organized in Ann Arbour, Michigan
· On 11 March in California, Peace/The Palestinian Children Care is organizing a charity benefit tour featuring Palestinian singer Mohammed Assaf.
· The Centre for Palestinian Studies at Columbia University on 22 March presented a book launch “Oriental Neighbours: Middle Eastern Jews and Arabs in mandatory Palestine” by Abigail Jacobson.
· On 11 March, Palestinian solidarity campaign-West Surrey Branch and Amnesty International Farnham Group are organizing a public talk on “Israeli Occupation and Palestinian Sumud ” by Hamed Qawasmeh.
· On 13 March in Dublin, Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign is organizing a Palestinian Cultural Day.
· On 17 March, BADIL Resource Centre for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights with the participation of international and national organizations based in the OPT is organizing side events on “Israel’s forcible transfer of Palestinians inside the occupied Palestinian territory” at the UN in Geneva.
· On 1 April in the UK, the Hamilton House Gallery is hosting an art exhibition by Roger Farnworth-Bristol “from Warleggan to the West Bank” followed by a Palestinian music and movies screening event .
· The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights published its weekly (3-9 March) report on “Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory”.
· G4S has announced it will sell its Israeli subsidiary.
· On 23 March on the occasion of the 60th Session of the Commission on the Status of Women the Permanent Observer Mission of the State of Palestine to the United Nations is organizing a screening of “Speed Sisters “at the UN headquarters in New York.
· On 14 March, the Working Group of the Palestinian Rights Committee will organize a Panel discussion "Women's role in the search for Israeli-Palestinian peace" on the margins of CSW 60.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org