· On 9 March, Columbia University is hosting Sara Saadoun from Human Rights Watch who will discuss a report on why HRW is calling on businesses to pull out of the settlements.
· On 10 March, Students for Justice in Palestine at the University of Delaware will host a presentation “Bringing Justice to Palestine” by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author Chris Hedges. On 11 March, they will screen the award-winning film “Omar”. On 13 March a panel discussion “Perspectives on Palestine” will be held which will explore the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. In parallel, a documentary movie screening “Al Helm - Martin Luther King in Palestine” will be hosted on 15 March.
· On May 6, The Jerusalem Fund in Washington D.C. will launch the 2016 Hisham Sharabi Memorial lecture: “Palestinian education for the 21st century” with Dr. Fouad Moughrabi. Before that, on 29 March, the Jerusalem Fund is hosting an event “Palestinian Youth in the Occupied Territories” by Reverend Dr. Mitri. During the event two short films “Praise of the Wounds” and “Life of Pigeons” will be screened.
· On 12 March, Silk Road Film Festival in Dublin is organizing a film screening of “Roshmia”.
· On 15 March, in Dublin, the Ireland-Palestine Solidarity Campaign is organizing an informal discussion “Visualising Conflict in Palestine” facilitated by Dr. Brendan Browne and Dr. Julie Norman.
· On 30 March, a Palestinian artist Rafeef Ziadah will launch her new album “We teach life” in Australia.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org