· The 6th Annual Houston Palestinian Festival presented by the Palestinian Cultural Centre will take place on March 19 and 20 in Houston, Texas.
· On March 20 in Winnetka, Illinois, Lake Shore Unitarian Society is organizing an event “Israeli Military detention: No way to treat child” by guest speaker Jennifer Bing from AFSC.
· On March 20 at the convention centre in Washington D.C. “Protest AIPAC! Support Palestine! event will take place”, spearheaded by Al-Awda, the Palestinian Right to Return Coalition.
· On March 21, Women Voice for Peace in is organizing and event in Washington D.C. called “Disarm AIPAC - no more aid for Israel”.
· On April 25, Beirut-based Palestinian documentary filmmaker Mai Masri will screen her first feature film, 3000 Nights at Columbia University, for its New York premiere.
· On March 16, Irish Pages and the Imagine Festival of Ideas and Politics organized scholar and writer Avi Shlaim’s conversation with Chris Agee on “Israel and Palestine: What Now?”
· On July 16, Joint Advocacy Initiative and YMCA Palestine are organizing Journey for Justice – Palestine 2016 in the West Bank.
· On March 21 at the Parliament of London, the Palestinian Return Centre and Friends of Palestine are organizing a seminar “Palestinian Refugees from Syria - the forgotten people”.
· On March 21 in London Palestinian Solidarity campaign is organizing a movie screening “On the Side of the Road” by director Lia Tarachansky which looks at the fateful events of 1948.
· The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights published its weekly (10-16 March) report on “Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory”
· The Working Group of CEIRPP organized a panel discussion on “Women’s role in the search for Israeli-Palestinian peace” on the margins of the 60th session of the Commission on the Status of Women, on March 14, with Sarah Taylor of Human Rights Watch, Hiba Husseini, legal advisor to the Palestinian negotiations team and Lihi Joffe, of the Coalition of Women for Peace.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org