· On 25 February, the University of Sheffield will host Vincent Fean, a British career diplomat who will present a public lecture on “Can there be peace between Israel and Palestine? How can we help?”
· On 9 March the Trinity College in Dublin will organize a lecture by Academics for Palestine on “Education under Occupation: reflections from Al Quds University”.
· On 19 February in Washington D.C. the Spokane Committee for Palestine is hosting Dr. Ramzy Baroud’s reading of “Palestine on my mind”.
· On 19 February “Arab Idol” winner Muhammed Assaf will in Chicago in the framework of “Peace Cures Benefit Tour 2016” which will visit seven major US cities. The proceeds will support medical care and education for Palestinians.
· On 20 February, Dallas, Texas is hosting the “third annual night for Palestine” folklore and entertainment event.
· On 22 February, Columbia University will screen the film “Recollection” by Palestinian director Kamal Aljafari.
· The Middle East Children’s Alliance and the Arab Resource and Organizing Centre on 23 February are organizing an evening in Berkeley, California for Palestinian poet Remi Kanazi who will present his new book “Before the Next Bomb Drops”.
· On 26 February, Harvard University is hosting a screening of the film “The wanted 18”. The event is co-sponsored by Harvard’s Middle East Initiative and Programme on Negotiations.
· On 27 February, Human Rights Task Force and Jewish Voices for Peace are organizing in Encinitas, California an event “ Crises in Palestine” which features opening remarks by professor Jonathan Graubart and a film screening “Stones cry out: the plight of Palestinian Christians” by Yasmine Perni.
· From 2-7 March in New York, Zochrot and a number of US solidarity groups will present a Film Festival on the Nakba and the right of return. New York University, Columbia, Brooklyn College, CUNY and Brown University will host screenings and film discussions in the margins of the festival.
· On 18 February, the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights published its weekly (11-17 February) report on Israeli human rights violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory.
· Zochrot on 21-23 March will convene the third International Conference on the Return of Palestinian Refugees at the Land of Israel Museum in Tel Aviv.
Contact us: email@example.com