NGO ACTION NEWS
· From 3 June to 20 August, an exhibition is taking place at The Mosaic Rooms, in London, with new works by artist Larissa Sansour that examine the contemporary politics of Israel/Palestine.
· The Palestinian Center for Human Rights has issued its weekly report on human rights violations for 16-22 June 2016.
· On 1 July, the Comité Palestine – Senegal is organizing a conference on the subject “The Map of the Colonization of Palestine by Israel from 1945 to the present” in Dakar at the Islamic Institute.
· On 29 and 30 June, the Palestinian Rights Committee will convene the United Nations International Conference in Support of Israeli-Palestinian Peace at the United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG). Livestream will be available here. To join the debate, tune in to the livestream and follow the conversation on social media, using #IsrPalpeace. You can tweet questions @UNISPAL and follow live on Facebook. To register, send an email before 26 June to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * *This page may contain links to third-party Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the United Nations and the United Nations is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The United Nations provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the United Nations. This newsletter is a project of the Division for Palestinian Rights, and is intended to provide information on NGO activities relevant to the question of Palestine . NGOs interested in contributing information on their activities should communicate it by Email The Division reserves the right to make the final selection with regard to material to be included in this newsletter. It cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information.