NGO ACTION NEWS
13 June 2016
· On 21 June, gate48 and Palestine Link are organizing in Amsterdam a presentation of a report prepared by an interdisciplinary team of Dutch experts who visited the OPT in 2015. The evening will be moderated by Farah Karimi, general director of Oxfam Novib.
· On 25 June, Comité pour une Paix Juste au Proche-Orient is organizing a public demonstration in Luxembourg to commemorate the 12th anniversary of the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on the Construction of a Wall.
· On 30 June, the Educational Network for Human Rights in Palestine/Israel in Netherlands is organizing a lecture on “Palestinian Children in Israeli Detention” in Amsterdam.
· On 15 June, American University of Beirut is holding a talk on “The US and Palestine, 1948” with Professor Irene Gendzier from Boston University, in Beirut.
· The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights issued its 2015 annual report on the human rights situation in the OPT. The Arabic version was published and is currently being translated to English.
* * *This page may contain links to third-party Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the United Nations and the United Nations is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The United Nations provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the United Nations. This newsletter is a project of the Division for Palestinian Rights, and is intended to provide information on NGO activities relevant to the question of Palestine . NGOs interested in contributing information on their activities should communicate it by Email The Division reserves the right to make the final selection with regard to material to be included in this newsletter. It cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information.