• In November, Erez crossing was open for 26 days.
• The number of crossings during November increased by 6% compared to the monthly average in the previous ten months .
• Accessible only to Israeli issued permit holders, primarily medical and other humanitarian cases, merchants, and aid workers.
• This month, the Israeli authorities announced the application of stricter conditions for the issuance of permits to patients' companions under the age of 55.
• In Rafah was closed on all days during November 2015.
• The crossing has been closed since 24 October 2014, except for 37 days.
• There are at least 30,000 Palestinians registered as humanitarian cases waiting to leave Gaza via Rafah.