ENTRY OF GOODS
• Kerem Shalom operated on 23 out of 27 scheduled days, allowing the entry of 12,418 truckloads of goods, the largest such figure in a single month since the imposition of the blockade.
• Rafah commercial crossing opened on two days, 35 truckloads of construction materials entered Gaza through.
• The volume of imports this month increased by 68% compared to the monthly average since the beginning of 2015 and was the highest since 2005.
• 11% of the truckloads that entered in December were designated for aid agencies.
• 8,615 of the truckloads carried construction materials,
constituting the largest category of imports (70%). These included 2,905 truckloads of materials defined by Israel as dual use items.
• Karni, Sufa and Nahal Oz crossings with Israel remained closed.